How to Register & Pricing
- Click on "CLICK HERE FOR INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION" or go to: https://bit.ly/2023ohiotocindreg - This also applies to wrestlers that need to register as a Dual Meet Only Wrestler
- You will be redirected to the Flo Registration Ohio TofC site
- Create account (if need be)
- Enter all Information
- Confirm Registration
- Click on Add More Registrants, if need be (see below)
- Enter Payment Info
***You will be sent a confirmation e-mail once this is completed
MULTIPLE FAMILY ENTRIES (from the same household)
Unfortunately, Flo Wrestling does not have a way to do Family Discounts on its Registration Site. So, if entering more than one wrestler from the same family (they need to reside in the same household in order to receive the discount), then you must register them as normal and then, once paid, contact us, at email@example.com and we will be able to go in and process the refund.
Otherwise, we will do our best to try to catch those that have multiple family entries and process the refund within one business week after payment has been made.
PRICING / ENTRY FEES
Boy’s Division $75 (+$2.55 Convenience Fee)
Girl’s Division $75 (+$2.55 Convenience Fee)
Open & Veteran's Division $55 (+$1.95 Convenience Fee)
All additional family members are $55 (+$1.95 Convenience Fee)
***If you are paying for more than one individual, who resides in the same household, you have one of two options:, to receive your discount:
1. Pay the fees on line and then message us and we will do a refund (I try to catch them as they come in, but sometimes it is tough, especially if the siblings have different last names).
2. Contact us ahead of time and I can give you a coupon code to enter when checking out.
***Basically the highest cost wrestler is $75 and all additional wrestlers would adjust to $55
3. Dual Meet Only Wrestlers fee is $21* (includes Convenience Fee) on line (in addition to the Team Fee paid to the Coach), or $30 at the door.
4. Free Agents that register as a Dual Meet Only wrestler will need to pay this fee. If they are not picked up, they will receive a full refund, less the $1 processing fee.
DUAL MEET ONLY WRESTLERS
*Wrestlers that will be competing in the Dual Meet portion of the event only will need to pay the additional $21 fee, if pre-registered (includes processing fee), or $30 at the event. This is due to the fact that we do not charge any gate admission or coaches fees. NOTE: Wrestlers doing the Individual Event Only (or both the Individual Event & Duals) will have already paid this fee, as part of their entry fee into the Individual Event.
This is a one time charge per household (if you have multiple wrestlers doing the Dual Meet Event only, you need to contact us for a Coupon Code ahead of time, or message us once you have registered).
Wrestlers that compete in both the Individual Event, as well as the Duals, DO NOT need to register as a Dual Meet wrestler only.
Wrestlers that register as a Free Agent for the Dual Meet event only, and that have paid their $21 fee on-line, and that are not picked up by a Dual Meet Team, will receive a full refund of the fee (less the $1 processing fee).
Note: Girl’s may do both the Girls and Boys Division beginning in 2022, due to the fact that the awards will be different.
REGISTERING A TEAM
- Click on "CLICK HERE FOR TEAM DUALS REGISTRATION"
- This will redirect you to https://ohiotoc.regfox.com/2023-ohio-tournament-of-champions-dual
- Fill out info and pay the deposit for each team you are entering (max of one team per Division)
- Within one day, you will receive an e-mail with a link to enter your rosters
- Initial rosters are due by the Wednesday preceding the event (for 2023, this is April 20)
- Changes after April 20 will be allowed, but need to be submitted, prior to 7:30 am, on the morning of the event (April 24), to the Head Table.
- We will have Coaches Seeding Meeting, for the Team Duals, on Saturday, April 22, at 9 pm.