HOW TO REGISTER & PRICING
INDIVIDUAL / TEAM REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS & PRICING INFO
- Click on Registration Button
- Click on Register for Individual Tournament OR Dual Meet Entry Only
- You will be redirected to the Flo Registration Ohio TofC site
- Create account (if need be)
- Enter all Information
- Confirm Registration
- Click on Add More Registrants, if need be (see below)
- Enter Payment Info
- ***You will be sent a confirmation e-mail once this is completed
- Click on Team Dual Button
- This will redirect you to ohiotofc.regfox.com
- Fill out info and pay the deposit for each team you are entering (max of one team per Division)
- Within one day, you will receive an e-mail with a link to enter your rosters
- Initial rosters are due by the Wednesday preceding the event (for 2022, this is April 20)
- Changes after April 20 will be allowed, but need to be submitted, prior to 7:30 am, on the morning of the event (April 25), to the Head Table.
MULTIPLE FAMILY ENTRIES
***Must be from the same household***
Unfortunately, Flo Wrestling does not have a way to do Family Discounts on its Registration Site. So, if entering more than one wrestler from the same family (they need to reside in the same household in order to receive the discount), then you must register them as normal and then, once paid, contact us, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to go in and process the refund.Otherwise, we will do our best to try to catch those that have multiple family entries and process the refund within one business week after payment has been made.
Boy’s Division $75
Girl’s Division $65 (only $55 if registering with another family member in the Boy’s Division)
Open Division $55
All additional family members are $55
Dual Meet Only $50 (in addition to the Team Fee paid to the Coach) - see below*
Wrestlers that will be competing in the Dual Meet portion of the event only will need to pay an additional $50 fee (payable on the registration site, or in person at the event). This is due to the fact that we do not charge any gate admission or coaches fees and also helps to cover the fees of the facility, officials, table help and awards.
Wrestlers that register for the Dual Meet event only, and that have paid their $50 fee on-line, and that are not picked up by a Dual Meet Team, will receive a full refund of the fee (less a $3 processing fee).
***Wrestlers that compete in both the Individual & Dual meet events will not have to pay this additional $50 fee.
Note: Girl’s may do both the Girls and Boys Division in 2022, due to the fact that the awards will be different.